25 September 2017 Safe to Learn?
These concise briefs (as listed below) provide highlights of the latest evidence in childhood violence undertaken by the Initiative’s researchers and experts and will help formulate strategies to end it.
- Violence in Childhood: Key Facts (translations available in French and Spanish)
- Violence in Childhood: Key Features
- Childhood Violence: A Human Development Perspective
- The Consequences and Costs of Violence in Childhood
- The Intersection of Violence against Woment and Violence against Children
- Measuring Childhood Violence
- A Composite Violence in Childhood (VIC) Index
- Actions to end Violence in Childhood (translations available in French and Spanish)
You can access them here
We encourage the use and dissemination of our publications and those of others reproduced here (with permission), for non-commercial and educational purposes. Portions may be reproduced with acknowledgment to respective authors/lead authors. For questions, please contact email@example.com.