These concise briefs (as listed below) provide highlights of the latest evidence in childhood violence undertaken by the Initiative’s researchers and experts and will help formulate strategies to end it.
- Violence in Childhood: Key Facts (translations available in French and Spanish)
- Violence in Childhood: Key Features
- Childhood Violence: A Human Development Perspective
- The Consequences and Costs of Violence in Childhood
- The Intersection of Violence against Woment and Violence against Children
- Measuring Childhood Violence
- A Composite Violence in Childhood (VIC) Index
- Actions to end Violence in Childhood (translations available in French and Spanish)
- Ending Childhood Violence-The Role of Schools and the Education Sector
- Ending Violence in Early Childhood
- Violence in Childhood-South Asia
You can also access them here
We encourage the use and dissemination of our publications and those of others reproduced here (with permission), for non-commercial and educational purposes. Portions may be reproduced with acknowledgment to respective authors/lead authors.