25 September 2017 Safe to Learn?
- News & Events
Launch event of 'Know Violence in Childhood: A Global Learning Initiative'BACK
New Delhi: The invitation-only launch event of Know Violence in Childhood: A Global Learning Initiative co-hosted by the Public Health Foundation of India, will be held at the India International Centre, on Monday November 24, from 6-7.30 pm. The initiative will be launched by Leila Seth, Justice (Retd.) of the High Court in Himachal Pradesh, India. Panelists at the launch include Ms Marta Santos Pais, Special Representative to the U.N. Secretary General on Violence Against Children, Ms Florence Bruce, Director – Child Abuse Program at Oak Foundation and Dr K Srinath Reddy, President of the Public Health Foundation of India, New Delhi.
The event on November 24, 2014 will be the first strategic convening of a group of leading experts and thinkers from different parts of the world, wherein Know Violence in Childhood will stimulate rigorous, evidence-based debate on the causes and consequences of violence in childhood, as well as potential solutions. The aim is to promote learning and action across boundaries – national, sectoral and disciplinary – thereby promoting global advocacy, and encouraging greater investment in violence prevention.
- Know Violence in Childhood launches its flagship report
- Invitation to Ending Violence in Childhood, a Learning Event
- Request for Proposal for selection of an agency to design communications products including a high quality Global Flagship Report for Know Violence in Childhood
- Position Statement, 2016 World Health Assembly on Violence Against Children by the International Pediatric Association
- Global Partnership to End Violence Against Children invites you to a consultation on their Zero Draft Strategy