25 September 2017 Safe to Learn?
- News & Events
Professor Charlotte Watts, Learning Group 1 Co-Chair, featured in the LancetBACK
The Lancet (Volume 387, No. 10017, Pp. 425, 30 January 2016) has profiled Professor Charlotte Watts, Learning Group 1 Co-Chair, Know Violence in Childhood, showcasing her progression from pure Maths to epidemiology, focusing on HIV and gender based violence. Dr Watts was appointed as the Chief Scientific Adviser to DFID - UK Department for International Development in October 2015.
- Know Violence in Childhood launches its flagship report
- Invitation to Ending Violence in Childhood, a Learning Event
- Request for Proposal for selection of an agency to design communications products including a high quality Global Flagship Report for Know Violence in Childhood
- Position Statement, 2016 World Health Assembly on Violence Against Children by the International Pediatric Association
- Global Partnership to End Violence Against Children invites you to a consultation on their Zero Draft Strategy