25 September 2017 Safe to Learn?
- News & Events
FXB USA partners with Know Violence to serve as the Initiative's management hubBACK
FXB USA has partnered with Know Violence in Childhood to serve as the Initiative's management hub. This partnership will last until July 2017. Given our shared passion for improving children's lives, we are especially excited for this partnership and look forward to working together in advancing it. Read more about the partnership here.
- Invitation to Ending Violence in Childhood, a Learning Event
- Request for Proposal for selection of an agency to design communications products including a high quality Global Flagship Report for Know Violence in Childhood
- Position Statement, 2016 World Health Assembly on Violence Against Children by the International Pediatric Association
- Global Partnership to End Violence Against Children invites you to a consultation on their Zero Draft Strategy
- Elevate Children Funders Group Seeks Proposals for 2015 Development Agenda